We love to receive images from customers, showing the creative way they wear our shoes and boots.
Please feel free to send us a pic depicting your style. If you give us permission to then use it on our social media pages, you could earn 10% off your next order with us.
- Manufacturers generally outsource production so sizing is not uniform across their ranges.
- The foot mould will be identical across the range: so, for example all Demonia products with the name "Charade" will the same.
- Unisex footwear generally feel looser on a woman, as they are manufactured with a man in mind and are broader.
- Contact us and ask for the length of the size of the item you want as a guide.
- Have you had an item from the range before? Then you are safe to buy another item in the range if the first one fitted well.
- Bear in mind, if you are female that a unisex shoe or boot will probably feel a half size bigger, due to its "male cut".